These yoga classes focus on correct alignment in dynamic hatha yoga postures, while emphasizing awareness of breath in order to bring mindfulness to each movement, they include gentle relaxing restorative postures using supports to relax, re-energise and renew vitality, relaxation and a short period of meditation. Suitable for students of all levels and traditions, including beginners. You are welcome to come along for a trial drop-in class before committing to a block of 6 classes. They are small friendly classes where individual attention is given.
Contact me first if you would like to try a class.
- Monday 7.30-9.00pm Brockworth Link (to book this class please contact Monica on 01452 863681)
- Tuesday 7.30-9.00pm Stroud Yoga Space 26, Nelson St. Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 2HH 6 class block *
- Wednesday 9.30-11.00am Stroud Yoga Space 26, Nelson St. Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 2HH 6 class block *
- Wednesday 7.00-8.30pm The Park Infant School, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire GL10 2NP 6 class block **
* Cost: £11.00 per class (drop-in £12.00) ** £9.00 per class (drop-in £10.00) drop in, by arrangement, space permitting.
payment by cash/cheque at beginning of a new block of classes.
missed classes in a block are the responsibility of the student, interchangeability between classes is possible, space permitting.
*** NEW BLOCK OF CLASSES BEGINS REGULARLY ***
NEWS: Classes resume week commencing 9th January 2018
Kevin Glaister 171, Horns Road, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 1EE